GLE To Do List
This page contains some suggestions for GLE improvement. If you are interested in implementing one of them, please do not hesitate to give it a try. If you need assistance along the way, please contact the GLE devel mailing list.
- Get more examples on the examples repository, and more subroutines libraries on the subroutines repository.
- Improve the looks of 3D plots (e.g., add shading).
- Add support for arrays and matrices (we are currently looking into this).
- Add in more special math functions and fitting routines.
- Use Bezier splines for drawing smooth function plots.
- Add support for user defined filling styles and gradients.
- Better use of source forge facilities. For example the feature request page and the bug tracker.